Last updated on April 27th, 2021
Vegan, Gluten Free Old Fashioned Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free all-purpose flour Bob’s Red Mill
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder gluten free, aluminum free
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened coconut milk use nut milk of choice
- 1 tsp Egg Replacer PaneRiso Egg Replacer – gluten free, vegetarian
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup Dairy-free chocolate chips Enjoy Life
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- Use your finger to create a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Add the milk, egg replacer and melted coconut oil to the well and mix until well combined.
- Lightly oil a frying pan and heat over medium-high heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto the frying pan for each pancake. Flip when top side is starting to bubble. Brown the pancake on both sides.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going
Do you have any questions or comments? I would love to hear them. My favourite place to connect is on Instagram.
You can also join my free community on Facebook to connect with more than 1,500 other athletes to ask questions, share wins and get support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.